Technical Responsible for Material Handling of equipment for EPCI / FEED projects for newbuilding and modifications on the Norwegian Continental Shelf.
- Develop / Update Material Handling Report
- Material Handling Plan shall cover the entire scope with transport routes and Crane Studies according to NORSOK R-002 Including Maintain/update material handling plan and report acc. to client's requirements
- Offshore site-survey may be required
- Responsible for ensuring that the work is carried out in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, standards and that the project's requirements for HSE, quality, milestones, budget, change management and risk control are observed.
- Participate in different risk reviews.
- Perform offshore inspection if required.
- 3D modeling of Material Handling Equipment
- Preferabel Master or Bachelor degree
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience within Material Handling
- Experience with Norsok R-002
- Software Skills: PDMS/E3D (Equipment Design), Navisworks
- Must be able to travel
- Experience with offshore surveys
- Strong communicative abilities, and problem-solving attitude is required
Duration ASAP - 1 year contract
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et maritimt industrikonsern
21 aug 2019
25.10.2019 18.00 CET