Cost & Schedule Lead
This role will provide support for portfolio management of large capital projects, and aid in planning for 2020 business plan.
- Establish and maintain the WBS structure
- Provide comprehensive cost report to monitor project progress at a (TIC) level
- Assist in developing guidelines, templates and procedures relevant to cost controls
- Assist project teams at multiple locations with project set-up
- Assure the cost and schedule are aligned with the execution strategy and cash flow
- Apply effective change management principals to monitor change and trends
- Provide assistance to establish common reporting methods
- Lead forecast reporting to Project Managers and Leadership
- Provide the Project Managers with corrective actions regarding cost variances
- Assist in developing (EVM) for (TIC)
- Assist with tracking established KPI’s
- Assist in establishing the field project controls requirements
- Provide owner assurance for cost analysis for outside EPC firms
- Provide final project analysis upon project close out, to ensure actuals versus estimated are benchmarked for future estimate adjustments.
- Build schedules in adherence to the Site Primavera scheduling requirements.
- Conduct schedule optimization reviews and implement identified improvements.
- Develop and maintain a capital project portfolio man-loaded schedule.
- Conduct schedule diagnostics and analysis to assure/maintain schedule quality and integrity.
- Provide progress data and remaining work/duration forecasts for cost controls functions.
- Perform schedule progress analysis to identify and initiate action with capital project leadership on underperforming areas.
- Generate required progress reports, metrics and analysis, including earned value.
- Minimum of 10 years of cost/scheduling experience
- Owners experience is a plus
- Proficient in Primavera P6 scheduling and data base management.
- 5+ years of experience in complex pipeline capital projects.
- Able to perform complex schedule imports and merges
- Able to perform complex schedule diagnostics
- Able to troubleshoot problems and provide timely, effect solutions or options
- Organized, self‐motivated, proactive, creative and results oriented
- Proficient Excel user, including data imports, pivot tables and graphing
- Must be a Team player
- Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and database applications
- Must be able to interact with multiple levels of the organization
- Must be self-motivated with minimum supervision
- Must possess organizational skills and analytical thinking for accuracy and completeness
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cost estimating, budgeting and cost control for all aspects of Engineering, Procurement and Construction
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are a must
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Chemical Engineering or Business Degree or equivalent experience
Preferred Skills and Attributes:
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Effective interpersonal communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Ability to coach peers effectively in high‐impact situations
- Ability to develop concepts to the point of practical applications and a demonstrated ability to implement these applications in the field
- Ability to conceive, define and communicate proposals and long-range plans for continuous scheduling improvements
- Able to manage risk, analyze cost/benefits and drive change
- Able to manage stakeholders and secure understanding and ownership of activity timing within key discipline leadership
- Able to manage change and resolve conflicts
Major Oil and Gas Operator
28 aug 2019
31.10.2019 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.