- Follow-up and monitor quality of the steel works performed by Subcontractor
- Advice where needed with regards to method and steel workmanship
- Assist the sub-contractor to complete the work in line with the schedule, whilst continuing to maintain a good working relationship.
- Coordinate the activities of the subcontractor, the contractor and any other third parties involved in the work.
- Report regularly to the project organization on all matters of importance.
- Hold regular progress and construction meetings with the sub-contractor.
- Monitor sub-contractor is managing the work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Monitor the fabrication schedule is being maintained, and the manning levels are adequate to accomplish the work.
- Ensure that quality of steel work is within project specification and standards. Advice where needed in order to improve in that field.
- Ensure Aibel's interest is being maintained on all areas of the contract.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in offshore topside structures
- Experienced in thick plates fabrication and assembly
- Experienced as a leading steel supervisor\advisor\leader
- Good welding, fit up and assembly of topside blocks background.
- Norsok experienced preferably
- Fluent in Spanish and English
Duration ASAP to May 2020
Location Cadiz, Spain
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
Johan Sverdrup - Phase II
30 aug 2019
18.10.2019 18.00 CET