HSSE Inspector will be responsible for ensuring that HSSE requirements in the contract are complied. As well as help with contructive solutions when it comes to HSSE related activities. The candidate will likely spend 80% of his/her time at the field and the rest of the time will be spent at the yard or the office.
- Provide advice and support on HSSE matters to the Management team on site
- Ensure that all activities in area of responsibility are executed in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the HSSE Management system from both Navantia and Aibel.
- Identify and handle unacceptable conditions, nonconformities and improvement possibilities.
- Follow up project (Navantia) specific HSSE program and activity plans.
- Establish good relations and cooperation with Contractors HSSE team.
- Assist in project reporting and HSSE performance statistics.
- Participate in risk assessments, Job Safety analyses and safety inspections.
- Follow-up on corrective and preventive measures arising from inspections, and verifications.
- Ensure proper HSSE training/ Implementation (omtrp cpurses) of Project site team members, -e.g. Dropped OBjects, confined space, housekeeping , scaffolding etc.
- Assist in establishing and follow up the system for handling of near miss and sccident reporting, monitoring of trends and initiate and follow up corrective actions necessary.
- Support initiatives to maintain a safe working environment in fabrication e.g. safety awards and campaigns etc.
- Assist and follow up HSSE on subcontractor's at site, e.g. scaffold, painting.
- Education related to HSSE
- Experience from HSSE work
- Experience from offshore modules construction sites
- Good communication and presentation skills, including oral and written reporting in English
- Spanish language knowledge oral and written
Duration ASAP - 01.05.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk leverandørselskap
Johan Sverdrup - Phase II
07 okt 2019
18.10.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.