This position reports to the Site HSE Lead. The Site HSE Advisor shall ensure that identified health, safety, environment, and security requirements are implemented by appropriate personnel and contractors. The position shall also ensure that HS&E processes are being adhered to (audit / assess) in accordance with site standards, and legislated standards for health, safety, and environment.
• Maintain and implement HSE standards throughout all project related activities. This includes, review, maintain safety plans, promotion of HSE on sites, incident management, BBS, Training and Competency support, Partnership for Safety Support.
• Conduct Audits/Inspections on contractor scopes.
• Collect analysis and report project HSE data and metrics.
• Conduct/Participate and Review Risk Assessments as required.
• Support site construction team.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a construction and fabrication environment major projects.
• Certificates in Standard First Aid/CPR, Fall Protection and Confined Space.
• Certificate in Accident Investigation.
• Valid Driver’s License.
The following qualifications and competencies would be considered assets:
• Post-secondary education in the field of Health, Safety and Environmental Science.
• Occupational Health and Safety Certificate/Diploma or Degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry.
• Experience in a process and occupational safety in onshore construction.
• Experience with Root Cause Analysis and Incident Investigations.
• Knowledge of performing HSE audits and inspections for related to onshore activities.
• Experience in environmental management.
• Knowledge of local regulatory requirements.
This contract will be set at one (1) year with a possibility of an extension. The standard working hours are 50 hours per week; 10 hour days Monday to Friday at the Ingleside fabrication yard.
**Only applicants who are authorized to work in the US, without company sponsorship, on a full-time, permanent basis will be considered.**
Oil and Gas Operator
07 okt 2019
31.10.2019 00.00 CET
Local candidates only.