- You provide technical competence and skills within process technology
- Finalize layout registration of blowdown segments.
- Blowdown simulations with and without fire by use of Unisim process simulation software tool.
- Time to rupture calculations Cold blowdown simulations.
- Documentation of results and updating of existing reports.
- The work will be in co-operation with the Clients personnel
- Master degree and 4+ years relevant experience OR
- Bachelor degree and 8+ years relevant experience OR
- 2+ years higher education and 12+ years relevant experience OR
- No higher education and 15+ years relevant experience
- Wide process technology background with good technical understanding within system and equipment design (P&ID and equipment documentation in STID).
- Experience with blowdown simulations and time to rupture calculations.
- Good knowledge of TR3003/GL3003.
- Experienced user in Unisim design, preferably knowledge in using EO blowdown utility.
- Familiar with 3D model software, Navisworks.
- Fluent English and Norwegian
Duration 01.11.2019 - 01.11.2020
Options 2 x 6 months
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
08 okt 2019
17.10.2019 10.00 CET
Local candidates only.