In collaboration with the tender team:
- Prepare procurement plan and agree on strategy for each package (RFQ, Frame agreement or Benchmark)
- Establish a bidders list
- Issue of subcontract RFQs’.
- Perform Commercial evaluation of supplier’s quotations and handle clarifications as required.
- Assist sales engineers with benchmarking / estimation input in collaboration with the category and logistics team members.
- Provide pricing input to sales department on procured packages
- Preparation of commercial qualifications and input to the tender document with regards to procurement.
- Assist tender team during the clarification process with client.
- Maintain validity of suppliers’ quotations on live tenders.
- Execute and ensure all purchasing activities required by projects are performed in accordance with the BMS procedures and by use of the electronic procurement programmes (as applicable)
- As assigned Package Responsible Buyer (PRB), execute RFQ process, including commercial and contractual evaluation of bids, clarifications, qualifications, negotiations as required. After placement of Purchase order / subcontract, monitor cost for forecasting purposes.
- Issue Purchase Orders and ensure maintenance of PO’s in Navision.
- Unless otherwise agreed, be the single point of contact towards the subcontractors up to the Kick- off meeting.
- Follow-up progress and expediting activities with selected suppliers. Receive progress reports from the suppliers and give support towards commercial subjects to the Package Responsible Engineer.
- Check (and if required dispute) all incoming invoices from suppliers against goods/services received.
- Compile Vendor feedback reports and Final Account Statements when services have been completed by the suppliers
- Provide progress and cost input to the Project Manager/Lead Engineer for relevant procurement packages assigned to them. This includes identifying reasons for potential overruns / savings.
- Provide input to the PPL for the Project’s Monthly Reports to the Client.
Other Procurement Activities:
- Initiate sourcing of new suppliers.
- Maintain good level of relationship with suppliers.
- Assess opportunity to sign specific frame agreements or negotiate specific tariffs.
- Liaise with inspection (3rd party) companies to get their feedback on the performance of the subcontractor/supplier.
- Assist the Procurement Supervisor in reviewing the company spending patterns and processes to identify areas for waste and cost reduction.
- Assist the Procurement Supervisor in implementing strategies for increasing the pool of suppliers and supply chain management improvement
- Higher education or University degree in Engineering (B.Sc. / M.Sc.) or Business Administration (BA / MBA).
- Familiarity with Technip Norge’s procurement principles
- Good verbal and written English
In addition to the above:
- Minimum 3 years of offshore related procurement experience
- Demonstrated ability to support Procurement Supervisor in improving procurement practices.
- Independence and pro-activity in running day to day project duties.
- Thorough / proven experience in negotiations
Duration ASAP - 31.12.2019
Options High possibility for extension
Percentage 50 - 100
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
08 okt 2019
15.10.2019 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.